Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas countdown


Only 3 weeks til we fly home for Christmas. Getting mentally prepared for the flight is on my things-to-do list. At least Clint will be on the plane with me. The flight home is completely booked meaning there is no chance of an extra seat for Locke =( oh well what are you going to do.

Lots of Christmas shopping to finish up this next week. Going to some sales tomorrow in hopes of finish up. I might try and go to Harry Potter on wed while Locke is at mothers day out. I really want to see it. I really would like to see anything! I haven't been to the movies in a loooooooooooong time. Clint has a Christmas party next Saturday for work. No babysitter, so it looks like Locke is coming with us. Should be fun seeing he won't sit down for more than 15 seconds. =0


We had a good weekend. Had a bedlam watch party at our place and then went to the beach afterwords. Now i am thinking we will order some Thai food for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment