Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksgiving in Guam



Sorry i haven't posted in awhile. I have been using that time to catch up on real housewives. We don't have bravo here so i have to get them from fastpass. Anyways, we have been spending lots of time on the beach the past few weeks because it has been beautiful out! Locke is learning to swim and loves riding on the paddle board with Clint. He also loves ridding with his new pals Gabby, JoJO, and Ezra. They have alot of fun on the beach together.





Clint had a little adventure with some 15 foot waves a couple of weekends ago. lets just say he went out and came right back in with a foot that looked like it was ran over with a lawn mower. There was a reason no one else was out in the water that day. The waves were unbelievable. I am glad Clint made it back in safe. His foot is a lot better.





This is the first year I will be helping prepare a Thanksgiving meal. I am use to just showing up and eating. I bought a 28lb turkey. It's in the freezer.....it's the only thing in the freezer now. We are going to have dinner with some of the neighbors. There are 3 or4 families getting together and we are all going to celebrate and be thankful together. I am excited. I will still miss being home but I am thankful for the friends we have to share with.





Ok well time to start dinner.....steak tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment