Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Home sweet home

We have been living in guam for one month now! It went by really fast. Everyone says the time goes by super fast here because its always summer and no season change. I went to a girls night with my neighbor the other night and met some nice girls. They have lived here for around 2 years but said it went by super fast. guess we will see. I love it here. It's nice to have a beach anytime you want not just a vacation spot.....I kind of feel like i am on vacation sometimes....So much so that I will be walking on the beach with Locke and I am like"hmm a margarita sounds nice..." then i remember its like 1130am on a tuesday and i am not on vacation....it weird

Our condo is slowly but surely looking more like a home. just need some art on the wall. My dad is printing off some awesome canvases of pics we took of the island and blowing them up and sending them to us so i am super excited to get those. thanks dad!

I booked my ticket to come back to the states for annies wedding and Lockes 1st bday. we will be there aug 14th-sept 4th! Megan is flying back with me because she is the best and i will have some help with Locke on the way back! she is going to stay for like a week. we are super excited to have our first visitor!

Clint has tomorrow out and asked me out on a date....awww so sweet....so we are getting a babysitter! I'm a little nervous cause i have never had a babysitter for locke that wasn't someone i know very well. Dr. Lom has 5 kids and she uses the same lady and she is supposed to be great so we will see.

well the beach is waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment