Wednesday, June 2, 2010

paddle boarding


Paddle boarding is pretty awesome. Clint was the one that really wanted one when we first got here. I figured I would be horrible at it since balance is not my strong suit but I really love it. It's a great workout and its fun.

The first I saw about paddle boarding was on Ellen. I love Ellen, thanks to Kama who got me hooked on her. She is hilarious and a really great and giving person.....Anyways, I saw the "Larry the Whale" campaign for cancer and told Kama about it and she got us some t-shirts(which I love the tshirts). Check it out. This chick paddle boarded and this whale playfully followed her for a really long time. Its pretty cool. Anyways so that's what made me interested in paddle boarding. Hopefully I will get better. Clint is really good at it. He does it every morning. I do it when Clint can watch Locke, a couple times a week.


I picked up a gas grill off Craig's list today. It works, but.......it is a little shabby...oh well We can cook our food and that's all that matters right.


We picked up some Mahi Mahi at the fish market. Time to make some dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Jess, I just love hearing all about your days. It is so fun to see your excitement and since of adventure. Thanks for taking the time to let us share it with you. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete