Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rain storm


The other day Locke and I dropped Clint off at work and then went to the post office to pick up a package. It was really cloudy but didn't look like rain. We stood in line for like 10min and after we got our package the man working there said"Hope you enjoy the rain"I was like what are you talking about. We are walking towards the door and a bunch of people are just staring out and then I see that it is down pouring! I mean it was crazy rain. I wait a minute and it isn't going anywhere so I was like we have to make a run for it. But, cant really run because i am pushing locke on his like push toy. awesome. So, with everyone watching I take Locke of the toy and leave it and run him to the car and then i came back for the toy. I was wet, really wet. thank goodness i had a towel in the back of the car from the beach.


Later that day when it finally stopped raining we went to Payless, not the shoe store, but that is what the grocery stores are called here. As we are checking out the lady rings up a box of rice and was like "oh no, he did it again". Locke got ahold of the box and took a bite out of it(which he had done the week before. he is really fast he just grabs and bites). I had to laugh that she remembers him as the kid that takes bites out of boxes. Now all the boxes go in the other end of the cart!

1 comment:

  1. This picture is awesome and should be in a magazine or something .. a baby add for hurting teeth or wanting some milk! haha miss you guys

    ReplyDelete