Saturday, July 17, 2010

one month til we are home for a visit


Locke and I will be visiting OK Aug 14th-sept4th for Annie's wedding and Locke's 1st bday! Clint is staying home and working so he can save up some vacation time to go exploring around this part of the world while we are here. We really want to go to Australia, Thailand, Bali, Fiji, and Japan(sking). Anyways, hope we get to see as many of you guys as we can while we are home. Locke has grown alot in the past 3 months!

Not a whole lot going on the past week. We went to look for Crocs for Locke at the mall. Instead of finding some we witnessed the largest line for Cinnabon I have ever seen. There were at least 20 people in line the whole 2 hours we were at the mall. It was crazy. They smelled good but I would never wait in line for an hour for one....

My poor baby Carver isn't doing well. He is in Cushing living on the land. Well living in the laundry room now. His heart is really bad and we don't know how much longer he is going to make it. I hope I get to see him when i get home. I miss him so much. I wish he could be here with us. I know he would like the beach. Kama has been taking good care of him. His poor heart is just getting weaker. say a little prayer for him.

We are going to join our neighbors for lunch up on the south part of the island at place called Pirates Cove. It's supposed to be pretty cool. I will take pics and let you know.

1 comment:

  1. hey great skyping yesterday - great picture of carverdog - lockster and huck - carver actually ate alittle yesterday so we may try to give him his atlanta gotee look but dont want to get him to excited - he is a veryy good dog - we all know what dog spells backwards and dog IS mans best friend - he is resting so he can see his mastress jess and lockster soon - we are trimming trees - booo i would rather be in the guest bath with carver resting on the floor (although im not to hype on drinking from the toilet) i luv me some cinnabons but 2 hours nope im with you keep walkin' - anyways have a great week in guam and we will get plans going for february for all of us - it will be here before we know it - lgma

    ReplyDelete