Thursday, July 1, 2010

Full moon party


My wonderful neighbor Cat asked Clint and I to come to a full moon party on the beach last Thursday night. I guess once a month on the full moon everyone has beach parties and cookouts...so we called Yumi(#1 babysitter other than Grandmas) and went.


It was a nice little gathering. They built a fire and we watched the ellipse( No, not the pre-teen movie that tricked me last time into seeing it cause the preview looked good. An actual eclipse). it was a lot of fun. Cant wait til next month. I don't dive yet but people also go night diving as part of the festivities. I think that sounds like my worst nightmare. underwater....creatures....in the dark....no thanks! ill just stand by the fire.


I don't think I have talked about our awesome caretakers of the condo. Abell and Mr. brown. They are so amazing. I mean these guys are the hardest workers. they are always working hard and making the condo better. Abell is an older Asian man and is always super smiley and Mr Brown is local and and probably in his late 30's. They always bring my package up to me when i get something in the mail. Clint doesn't like the mop i bought so he will go down and borrow there mop to clean the balcony. yesterday Abell put a mop on our floor in a closet so Clint didn't have to come down and steal his anymore. So nice. i made him some brownies today and need to take them down to him.
Locke's hair is as long as his papas now!


Weekend plans....Clint has Sunday and Monday off so we are going to cookout on the beach and watch some fireworks. well got to go to the market and grab some fish. Friday is "Fish Friday".

No comments:

Post a Comment