Saturday, July 10, 2010

Skin of a hotdog




I was at the gym a couple of days ago and this women approached me and asked if i would like to train with her for the IFC that is in 11 weeks. (International Form Competition....aka body building). This first thing that I thought of for some reason was the Always Sunny episode where they are watching Hulk Hogan and describe him as"Bleached blond hair but yet silken like that of a Chinese man and has skin of a hot dog". My immediate response was no....NO but thanks for asking. I could never be that dedicated and nor want to look like that.

Clint and I went on a date that evening to the Mermaid which is a greek restaurant/pub. It's no brickstore but it's really nice and they make some pretty nice beers. They have one that is pomegranate flavored...normally I would not go for fruit in the name of my beer but it was really good...Clint even like it. Anyways, its a nice little hangout with live music on the weekends.

yesterday i came home from working out and Clint and Locke were in the bedroom tearing up a magazine. Locke loves some paper and we normally keep it away from him but he and daddy decided to have some fun with it.

Clint cooked some babyback ribs on the grill for dinner. They were great. we ate them outside while we watched some 21 year olds play on a slip and slide. We saw some of the greatest tattoos I have EVER seen. I truly don't know what people are thinking sometimes with the decision of tattoos they choose. for example, tall, white, skinny eminim looking dude with .....not kidding "Chug Life" across his stomach....I really have no words. Anyways it made for some great people watching.

1 comment:

  1. luv the pics and soooo glad you said no to body building - those girls look like freaks and you look great the way you are - so funny with clintster and locke - does he remember throwing confetti made from paper at his gramma hawks? maybe thats where locke gets liking throwing paper - lol - lgma

    ReplyDelete