Friday, October 22, 2010

mothers day out




So I have been looking for a mothers day out place for Locke since we got here. Just something that's once a week for 2 or 3 hours so he can be with other kids and I can be all by myself. After much research i talked to a neighbor who took her little boy to the Westin hotel kids center. I went and checked it out and it was perfect. I can take him anytime as long as i make a reservation a day ahead. I took him on Thursday from 1-4 and it couldn't have gone better.

The place is focused to Japanese tourist so there were alot of cute little Japanese kids and Locke. He stands out a little bit. Next time I will take a picture because when i came to pick him up it was snack time and about 25 kids were sitting around picnic tables, Locke's little blonde head was bobbling up down. it was precious. He liked it so much that he looked at me when i walked in, smiled, and then ran back to the play area because he did not want to leave. Cant wait to take him next week!

We have a new baby in the family!!!!! Sweet Max was born today. He is perfect. congrats to Kyle, Janelle, and Emma for the new addition to there family. I am so lucky to have a sweet nephew. We cant wait to see him at Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. hey sunshine (and momma and pappa ) so happy you luv mothers day out and sure momma enjoys it too - i luv your new surfer hair getting longer (get dad to join you lol) sorry grammys skype was down so much and will hopefully see you tomorrow - luv grammy and papa t

    ReplyDelete