Monday, May 31, 2010

Express Care


Friday we went to visit Clint at work. His clinic is on the 2nd floor of a "mall". I say "mall" cause it's not like any mall Ive been to. It's really nice and clean. But, its more like a business complex with a couple of ice cream shops, movie theater, and grocery store. Everything else is electric, cell phone, and other service hubs.

Well when Locke and I got to the mall there was a huge line, out the door, along the wall in front of a door. I later asked Clint what that store was and come to find out it, it was the electric company and people were waiting in line to pay their bill......I was like"I have to wait in line every month to pay our electric bill?" He said Dr. Lom said people like to wait in line and pay their bills in Guam. It's something for them to do and they like to do it. They can pay them on the phone, through the mail or online but choose to do it in person.....I don't get it. I hate lines.


Anyways, Clint's clinic is really big and nice. All the girls that work the front wear pink or purple scrubs and they are all really nice. Dr. Lom is pretty awesome too. One of the most giving employers I have ever seen. She knows how to take care of her employees and there families. I wish there were more people like her.


While we waited on Clint to get off work, Locke and I did some mall walking. Or i walked and pushed his cart that Kama got him. He loves it and so did everyone else. I had 50 people stop and ask where I got that thing. I should bring some over and sell them for a profit.....So many entrepreneur opportunities here. I am always thinking of something that would do awesome here. Remember Sonic?......well I also think Buffalo Wild Wings would be a good one to.....now i just need 1/2 million dollars to start up a franchise.....any investors??? Going to make some Chinese food for dinner and Locke is ready to eat!

1 comment:

  1. chinese food sounds awesome!!!!! Grammy T is soooo happy that lockster likes his trike/stoller - won't be long before he can peddle it and you WILL be walking beside him letting him do some of the work!! I'm with you on lines - the only line i want to stand in is for marble slab ice cream!!!! Stevie C. would love a sonic chain even if all it had was route 44 vanilla dps - i'm a limeade person myself - everyone here is getting 44's in stevies behalf to support her during her surgery and therapy - the manager here in cushing has told everyone that if they tell him they are with team stevie then their route 44 is half price - nice thing to do for Stevie and us!! was great seeing you yesterday and sunshine you keep taking those steps so gramma will have to run to keep up with you - she ate too much sweets over memorial weekend and needs to run it off so she can look good like your mumma (jess you and clint look great!!!) better get work done - see you soon - lm gma

    ReplyDelete