Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back in Guam


We are home! The plane ride back was MUCH better. I think they got my email and told everyone to be extra nice to us because it was like flying on a whole different airline! Kama came back with me. Thank God for her or i don't know what I would do sometimes. But they gave us a whole row of 3 seats together and it was awesome! I mean it is still a really long flight but it was night and day compared to the way to OK. The best part of the ride home was when Locke decided to stick his hand between the seats behind us and take the mans water cup. Kama and I looked at each other like "where did he get that"? Did someone give it to him....Then we looked and saw the man was sleeping and Locke just grabbed it. I cant believe he didn't spill it all over the guy.


Kama is here for the week! We are showing her around the island. We had a awesome Japanese lunch yesterday and decided to stay in last night because Locke has 2 teeth coming in. Thank God his teeth started coming in yesterday instead of on the plane. God was really looking out for me or knew I wouldn't be able to handle that!


As soon as I have a little more time I will post about our trip home.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie, I enjoy reading your blog... every day seems to be an adventure for you guys -- Lucky you! Love the pictures of Locke, he is adorable! Have fun while Kama is there for her visit.

    ReplyDelete