Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MJ


Rainy season is in full bloom. It rains everyday usually just for a little while and then the sun comes back out but the last week it has rained all day, everyday boooooo. So Locke and I have been trying to find fun things to do inside. One thing he enjoys the most is dancing. Not kidding the kid loves to dance. Especially to Michael Jackson. While we were in the states Grandma Kama let listen to some MJ and now he is hooked. I really need to video and share because it's so funny. I wonder if he gets it from me? When I was little I remember my grandparents playing a MJ video every night before bed when I stayed with them. My favorite was the thriller.....Maybe that's why I love Halloween so much. But I loved to watch MJ dance.

Anyways, I am glad Locke loves some MJ too.


Clint is off today. I think we are going to run to Tumon to get birthday presents for all the October birthdays! There are ALOT of October birthdays. We may have another one to add this October. Kyle and Janelle found out they might have baby Max at the end of October.....I am hoping for Halloween =) They probably are hoping its not =( Cant wait till he gets here though and cant wait to see him!

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Jessica, he for sure got his mad dance skillZ from you. Robot spectacular.

    ReplyDelete