Thursday, September 30, 2010

R.I.P Carver dog


My sweet puppy dog Carver was put to sleep today. He has had lots of trouble with his heart for sometime now. He was a super dog, friend, and roommate. Clint got him for me for Christmas 5 years ago. He was the runt.....which is funny because he ended up being a pretty big guy. When he was a puppy I used to put him in my purse to go to the store. Everyone that knew Carver consider yourself lucky because he was sweetest and goofiest dog you will every meet! We will miss him lots. I am so glad I got to see him this last time we went to OK. I know he has loved running around the land and going to the pond at Kenny and Kamas. I'll miss him so much.


5 comments:

  1. I'm SO sorry Jess...all dogs definitely go to heaven though. miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pic of him and Locke! Sorry for you, I know it's always hard to lose a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw green, i'm sorry! i'll second carly's comment. he was a great dog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. my internet was down again yesterday so just saw post - carver dog was the best - that is why he is with the best now - penne and brickster - hurdog, munch, babbs and brig all layed around yesterday and are sad - they look for him when they go to the back to hunt squirrels -huck being younger just looks at them like whats wrong with you guys - but they know - he really did luvvv running here and getting treats all the time from dog gramma me - and i luvd spoiling him right through yesterday - never trust any human who does not like dogs - seriously don't!!! - the pain we have when we have to say goodbye to our friend (which remember dog backwards is god - coincidence i dont think so )the crying is of the wanting to make more memories with them and it is worth that pain for all the joy that they bring - NO one could not love carverdog once you looked in those bigggggggg brown eyes and though his heart got too tired his big love never did - we are thankful for all the crazy, wonderful times of shedding, getting in the trash in the kitchen,sneaking back into the living room or walking the wood floors in the night in atl,eating your mint in your garden, sleeping next to his momma briget and above all following locke around on the train set and CHASING SQUIRRELS WITH HURLEYDOG !!! we luvvvvv you carverdog

    ReplyDelete