Thursday, May 13, 2010

fish market

Ok so I am not good at expressing myself through words but....time to try. Thought I would do the blog thing so I could let everyone know how life was in Guam.....

Well today Locke and I took a walk on the beach to the fish market. It was this really small place with a freezer full of whatever fresh fish they had cought the day before or that day. It's really cool and not even that expensive....like 4.25lb. We got red snapper and pariot fish. A guy in there was buying pariot fish so he could deep fry it. Yuck....but I asked him if it would be anygood grilled and he said sure so we will give it a try tonight. I sure miss the Dekalb Farmers market for fish but this seems like it might workout ok.

Locke made friends with a little asian girl named Eliza. She is really cute. She is a year old. Hoping to meet other potential playmates.

Well going to clean up and then pick up Clint from work. It's the weekend....yay Clints off the next 2 days and we are going to do some exploring.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica...I can't wait to hear about your adventures. I hope you post pictures too, I'm curious to see Guam's landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you did this. It will be great to hear about all the adventures you have in store!!

    ReplyDelete