Thursday, May 20, 2010

The morning veiw


Awww I love the mornings....If you know me, then you know that's when I am most alive. I like to get up before everyone else and just sip on coffee and plan my day. Now, I have this amazing view to wake up to.
Yesterday, I braved Ross again....it's always a mistake but I keep going. I just cant stand to pay $12 for hangers when I can get them at Ross for $4 so I waited in line for and hour for some hangers.....crazy?....yes. But, I just cant let Kmart win.
Locke and I did some reading and worked on his walking skills. He is getting a little more brave everyday. Clint is loving his job. He sees lots of patients and is learning so much dermatology. He has the most amazing boss. I am so glad he found such a great job that he is excited to go to everyday.
We pick up Clint everyday around 530 come home, watch the sun go down and make dinner. Locke goes to bed around 730 so then Clint and I watch alittle tv and then to bed around 9-10. We are 15 hours ahead here but we get tv shows a day later. So, we watched Modern Family last night(Thursday night).
We made friends with our neighbors Jimmy and Kat. They are super nice. They had us over for steak and strawberry shortcake Sunday night. We always seem to get blessed with super neighbors. We still miss all the ATL crew!
Well its 945am time to clean up while Locke is napping and then to the beach for us today......Yeah its Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment