Monday, May 24, 2010

The Gym.....Suns out Guns out

I would go ahead and say Guam is not known for healthy or fit people. Lots of fried food and heart disease. I know that's about anywhere these days, but its the worse I have seen other than Oklahoma. It's bad enough in Guam though that the Government gives the residence $50 a month for a gym membership in hopes they will workout....But, obviously that is not the situation. All that does is make a gym membership cost $50 a month for people like me that want to work out at the gym. Anyways, I will not pay $50 a month for a gym membership for a gym that was built and hasn't been updated since 1985. So I just went and bugged the sales dude everyday till finally I got him down to 37/month which is what I paid in ATL. Yessss....

I know there are meat heads at all gyms but wow.....WOW.....! Never seen so many dudes walking around like there arms are stuck in weight lifting positions. I cant help but to laugh out loud sometimes when I see the t-shirts with awesome sayings on them like"stand back 200ft" and "Suns out, guns out(I actually think that ones pretty funny)". Of course there are no sleeves on these shirts....I mean obviously.

The good thing is the gym is 5 min from our place and it has all the equipment i need. I still miss my LA fitness. They have a kids area but, not til 18months so I will start taking Locke with me in 9months. Its a really nice kids place and the people working it seem to really enjoy kids. Makes me feel good and hopefully Locke will make some more friends.

Well time to start cleaning up while Locke is down for a nap and then the beach! Oh we watched the LOST last night. Cant believe its over. I liked how it ended. It was a great show. If you haven't watched it start renting the seasons. But becareful it might make you want to move to a beautiful beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment